Located on the edge of the 20th century fox studios historical districts, this new four-story office building effectively stitches together the old intent of the 1900’s lot with the new working – portion of the campus. The part for the building draws from these two divergent starting points, past and present, and creates a classic head and body scheme. A glass entry pays homage to the studio’s past while the serpentine balcony bridges it to the present. Flat colored interior walls simple geometric shapes, ribbon windows, and white plaster further emphasize the modern rendering of the project.
Commissioned by LS architects.